Thursday, January 06, 2022

New Year has come

 Happy New Year!

We saw the first sunrise from our house.


And we had New Year's feast at home.

"We" means, Yuki, our two daughters, and our grandchild.
I noticed that since we got married, it was the first to time for only family members  to celebrate New Year at home. Usually we celebrated New Year's Eve with my mother and we visited Yuki's mother on New Year's Day.  
Last year only two of us celebrated New Year, because of the sever corona pandemic.
This time our younger daughter and our grandchild came back from Thailand and our elder daughter visited us. 
For our grandchild it was the first time to spend New year's vacation in japan since she could understand many things. So I cooked harder than usual.
To tell the truth, usually my sister in-law cooked, so I didn't need to cook so much.

Anyway our New Year's vacation was finished.
Our usual days have started.


No comments: