Saturday, June 11, 2022

lunch diary 0611


Monday
It was a very cold day. But  I went to the gym to do 30 minute workout. Yuki drove me to and from the gym. During my exercise , he  was at a nearby supermarket to get our  lunch.

Tuesday
I got a phone call from my daughter in the morning. It was a good excuse for me not to go to the gym. I cooed Boiled cutlet using frozen cutlet. I feel suffering Meteoropathy.

Wednesday
I boiled  broccoli and cauliflower at the same time, then stir-fried them with meat. It was a rough dish with only one pan.
The word of  "meteoropathy" has appeared. but  in this season trouble of this symptom is  as usual.  Anyway  unfortunately I'm not so good.

Thursday
Stir-fried cabbage and sausages. I tasted it with only caraway seeds. No salt and pepper. In the evening, I walked slowly to a nearby supermarket . I did only1500 step walking exercise.

Friday
I cooked frozen stir-fired udon noodle. It is really useful. It is delicious as long as you add some vegetables and plenty of dried bonito flakes. At night, it was Mapo-tofu using ready-made sauce of " Marumiya no Mabo-chan".

No comments: