Sunday, June 05, 2022

lunch diary 0605


Monday
We went downtown in the morning and did some errands. We also went to a city bank. Then we went to the library  without going back home. So we bought lunchboxes at the supermarket and ate them in our car. I bought "Wappa rice." Wappa is a kind of traditional wooden box.

Tuesday
I had Daikon with leaves and cooked the leaves first.  It was Stir-fried daikon leaves and beef. Beef has a high amount of saturated fatty acids, it may make my LDL higher. Is it OK?

Wednesday
I cooked a whole lettuce with minced chicken to make Chinese soup. I also boiled yesterday's Daikon with soy sauce.

Thursday
I cooked a whole cabbage with pork and stir-fried with Chinese paste. I didn't need to  use the cabbage all at once, though.
The lowest drawer of the refrigerator, there were many pots of barley tea and spots drink. They were easy to tip over. So we  bought rearranging boxes for 100 yen.

Friday
In the morning, I overserved  a haiku meeting held at the community center. I went back at the same time Yuki got home. We decided to go to a Soba noodle restaurant that Yuki was introduced from his friend. It seemed that it was a great deal to eat "KANZARASHI noodle". ・ ・ we didn't know what "KANZARASHI noodle" was. Kanzarashi noodle means the noodle  which uses Soba grain exposed to the cold during cold weather for a while.

No comments: