Saturday, June 25, 2022

lunch diary 0626 


Monday
It's really hot. Yuki cooked Udon noodles. The noodle was dry noodle which was preserved. However the main is  grated radish, isn't it ?

Tuesday
It's a quick stir-fried vegetable. In the morning I had a zoom meeting and my husband played golf all day.
It was a fulfilling day for me as I had a phone call in the afternoon and my friends visited me.

Wednesday
I enjoyed the corn which my friend sent. I frozen them , and share them with some of my friends.
I thought I was going to cook a homemade corn-coup, but it was troublesome and I ended up with corn rice.

Thursday
My husband's tennis was suddenly canceled, so "Thursday". We went to an 800 yen Chinese lunch at a hotel in the city, which we listed it as one we wanted to go.
As it is, we finished all the errands we were  trying to do in the afternoon, such as going to the library and supermarket.

Friday
It's hot. Is this the end of the rainy season? It seems to be hot until the beginning of July. It's curry used the rest of yesterday's whole cabbage soup.

No comments: