Saturday, February 04, 2023

lunch diary 0204


Monday; My husband and I were doing some errands downtown from the morning. We had lunch separately. Yuki went to a “Mazesoba” restaurant. (kind of ramen restaurant). I went to a famous local miso shop and had a miso rice ball. Unfortunately  the shop he wanted to go  was closed, so he changed to ramen restaurant. I caught up with a friend who was just taking a break from work, and enjoyed miso soup with plenty of ingredients and hot amazake. Yuki and I still had some errands to do. My friend went to work, I joined my husband, and finished the rest of the errands.

Tuesday; I put chopped Chinese cabbage for extra filling. I also added "Hanpen". Its texture was like squid. In the afternoon, I practiced wearing a kimono. It's been two years since I decided to let go off my mother's and grandmother's kimonos. I can't wear them quickly, and I can't find suitable places to go out in Kimono.

Wednesday: Yesterday's fried rice was still left. So  I wrapped them in egg. In the morning, I went to a volunteer center for the first time in a while. Will I be able to do any volunteer activities from this spring? For the time being, I would like to enrich the "home library" activity. I had been doing "senior activity consultation" instead of "volunteer consultation".

Thursday; we took the plunge and had a luxurious  lunch. We had Italian lunch at the hotel. We could relax in the lounge, and we could been seen off when we left.
We felt like we were staying in a hotel. Though the price of lunch was expensive, considering their service it was a really reasonable price.

Friday : It was the day of bean scatting. we didn't throw beans this year. But we ate "Ehomaki" which I bought at a nearby supermarket. I didn't buy tuna sushi roll, just buy  a normal ′′ Ehomaki ′′ but the other is a ′′ Shrimp Fried ′′ sushi roll.  It was cheaper than tuna one. It was difficult to bite it with one grab. (It is the official  way to eat EHOUMAKI) , so we cut it and ate it. Anyway having Ehoumaki will bring us a good luck.



No comments: