Friday, February 10, 2023

lunch diary  0211 


Monday:  We had ¥800 steak lunch at a city hotel downtown. It was really wonderful that we enjoyed this view with 800 yen lunch. But how long can this price be maintained? So, we went out to have it before the price is up. After the lunch, we had some errands we had to do,  so it was a good timing to have lunch outside. By the way, at this hotel, Wednesday is "rice omelet day", and they only serve omelet rice, but they offer it for 600 yen. Now that the price of eggs is soaring, how long will they maintain this price?

Tuesday: I cooked Chinese cabbage soup early morning . I put cheese on top  and "grilled" the soup for our lunch. I did walking for the first time in a week. I walked downtown on Monday as well, I walked a lot  two days in a row.  It was very rare as these  cold days. Some difficult issues about family might occur, but it will work out. I made A4 size photo book for my mother in-law. It arrived on the day. She seemed very happy and to enjoy seeing it.

Wednesday:  I put Miso paste is on top of rice.  This Miso is a little high-class miso used for "miso rice ball" served at a famous miso shop. I use SHIRO-DASHI soup stock instead of soy sauce soup stock. Though  even if the  color of soup is light, it is said to contain plenty of salt. It is difficult to adjust the salt intake.

Thursday:  I made cutlet bowls with frozen cutlets  adding lots of green onions to expand the amount. At the elementary school nearby it seems that the flu is increasing,  as soon as the class closure due to Covid-19  had decreased. In the afternoon, we went to Gyomu super market which offers every thing with very reasonable price. "Because it's cheap" I thought we wouldn't use money that much. It was my mistake. Yuki was with me. We paid more than I expected. Well, it couldn't be helped. At Gyomu Super,  I bought a bottle with flavored ground chicken. I was surprised at the taste.  It was  better than I expected. I might get addicted to it.

Friday: As expected, we had snow. So, Yuki was off from tennis.   On the other hand I went to the gym, because Yuki picked me up and dropped me off.. Great! ··who? Yuki bought a side dish of trip stew. So as usual  I added lots of green onion to taste it better and to expand the amount. In the afternoon, both of us stayed in our own room and worked on. I wrote  haiku. My husband was practicing the guitar.



No comments: