Saturday, February 18, 2023

lunch diary 0218 


Monday: This is " Egg sauce Udon with Red Ginger" at  Marugame Seimen  noodle restaurant. I thought that "with red ginger" means a lot of of red ginger. But it was wrong. It means that the udon had red ginger tempura on it. It was a good idea. I learned Red Ginger tempra is tasty. I'll make it at home. A new supermarket opened near the station, so we went there. It was the first time that this supermarket opened their branch in this area . I was planning to buy our lunch boxes and go home, but we had to eat out, so we bought some side dishes for our dinner and went home.

Tuesday: This is a kind of cutlet bowl. I expanded the volume adding HANPEN. It was pretty good. On this day, I performed with a friend at café Karaku. I ate lunch well , and got enough stamina , then I went out. I'm happy that the corona restrictions are easing so the customers are increasing. For the time being, as long as the Karaku  owner's couple is doing well, my friend and I will be able to continue our performance.

Wednesday: "Charmera" instant noodle. My husband likes the rich ramen series. Charmera is light type. But it is all right for him to eat light type. Charmera is 60 years old. I grew up with this. I keep this series for our emergency supplies. The expiration date is approaching, so we started eating it. I will buy new one again, though  the price has gone up. On this day, a friend of Curves gym dropped by our house and we had a pleasant tea time. Will such a "tea party" with friends come back little by little?

Thursday: I cooked "frozen gyoza that doesn't need oil or water" which is one of regular food  in the freezer. It was very well cooked this time as well. We have to buy new one on the day when frozen products are sold at half price. I got an e-mail saying "you will get a reserved book", so I went to the library but the library was close. Well, such a thing sometimes happens. I was able to do walking exercise.  So I can say it was a good day. Actually, when it is warm,  "pollen" is in the air. So I don't like walking.

Friday: I cooked  fried mackerel. Even though it was just frozen prepared mackerel.  I had a haiku meeting in the morning. Thankfully I got lots of (strict) advice. I studied a lot. However, I think their advice seems to be difficult for "beginners". I'm the youngest and a beginner in the club. Anyway  I'll do my best. It takes twenty years for me  to catch up with my predecessors. Our life is long.




No comments: