Saturday, February 25, 2023

lunch diary 0225


Monday: The trach can which was kept outside broke. And we needed to prepare to go to Tokyo in a few days.  So we left home at 10. We did lots of things. It was a good excuse to have lunch outside. So we went to a sushi-go-round. My husband was satisfied with eating the "Roasted Nodoguro fish" that was introduced on TV the other day. However, we also ordered Udon to eat enough instead of lots of sushi. We needed to save money to go to Tokyo. Two of us are frustrated these days with our family issue. It is good to go to a sushi-go-round to change our mood. We hope sushi-go-round restaurants keep these reasonable price.

Tuesday: It was  supposed to be light crispy fried rice, but it didn't.  okay.  In the morning, Yuki played tennis as usual. I had a volunteer group meeting on zoom once a month. Are we going to start volunteer work soon?

Wednesday: I bought Fried horse mackerel and  I made sauce with green onion, vinegar, and soy sauce.
When I went directly to the strawberry field to buy strawberries, they were sold at a vending machine. I was looking forward to talking to the wife of the field, but I couldn't. It can't be helped. It's not good to take time off when she is busy. However, the "extra" strawberries are no longer available.

Thursday; we went to Tokyo. I ate a vegetable tempura bowl for lunch, but I forgot to take the picture. I met my daughter and we had a tea time. She ate strawberry parfait. I don't like cold ice cream or fresh cream very much these days.  She is still young. In the past, there was a time when cream was my "staple food".

Friday: Eating out again? Yes, we did. Both of us were tired on Thursday, so we decided to eat well. It is one good point to live in such a local place. We get enough volume for 1000 yen. Coffee is also included as a free drink. For people who don't like coffee, it may be a service that seems to be unfair.






No comments: