Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Good morning 0208

 

It is cloudy, but it is not so cold. Yuki has already left to play golf. 

Yesterday I tried to update this old iPad. I tried to make enough room to updated it deleting some photos, music, etc. But it doesn’t have enough room to be updated yet. According to information on the net, it can be done using iTunes of PC . 

Last month I did it on my iPhone. Th iPhone seas updated. But updating caused some problems, because my iPhone version was too old.  So I changed my iPhone. No I have a new iPhone, though it is not the latest version. We pay iPhone warranty every month. So we used the warranty and exchanged it for a new one. “We”?

Yes, when I told Yuki to use the warranty, he said “I will do it, too”.(The battery of his iPhone deteriorated). Both of us have a new iPhone though it is not the latest version. 

No comments: