Friday, October 06, 2023

Good morning 1006

 

Last night my mother was hospitalized because of corona virus. Where did she get it?  From someone who has no symptoms. It can’t be helped. Yesterday’s afternoon her daughter in-law M (my youngest brother’s wife) checked her condition and she did not look good. M checked her temperature and found that she had a fever.

Every eveing a helper comes. So M waited for the helper, while trying to contact my younger brother (she also contacted  my daughter, but my daughter was working outside and a little bit far). The helper came and called my mother’s doctor. 

Currently my mother gets regular "medical house call service".  So when something bad happens,  the doctor is called. Yesterday the doctor came in the evening to check whether she got flu, corona virus or pneumonia. It is corona virus. Then immediately, and smoothly, she was taken to the hospital. 

She doesn’t have pneumonia yet, so if her fever goes down and no other symptoms, she could come back in 5 or 7 days.

I was just waiting for my daughter’s message last night. (She came back when the doctor came). It was 1:00 PM(it means today) when I got last message about my mother’s situation. It was a long night.  Of course for M, my daughter  and my younger brother, it was a longer night too.


No comments: