Friday, October 27, 2023

Good morning 1027

My mother’s funeral was done peacefully. Her neighbors (all of them are the elder) visited her. They know me when I was young. Three of them helped funerals of my great aunt, my father with us. ( at that time I was told by them what “I” should do at the funeral. Four of us shared the memory with laughing and tear. The eldest women a of four is 92. She is still the boss of me right women’s club and fine, she is a widow .  

Now I am at home. Yuki is fine. He is better than me. I have a back pain. So after he comes back from tennis , I am going to be take to get acupuncture by his car. When I am taking acupuncture therapy, he is taking radiation treatment in hospital.

Unfortunately, my brothers’ trouble is not solved. But probably my mother must give up about it. I also have given up to fix the relationship.

Anyway the best thing is three of us ( younger brother, youngest brother, and me) say our final goodbyes together. 

Well, Yuki has still enough hair. He looks usual, so even from his tennis mates, and band mates, he is teased.

No comments: