Sunday, October 01, 2023

lunch diary 0930 short version

 

Yuki was released temporally yesterday. And now he has gone out to play tennis.

When he left home, he said "I will play tennis shorte time than usual". But he hasn't come yet. 

On the other hand I am not  feeling well. As soon as we came back home, I felt very  executed. So I went to bed earlier than usual. Today I am awake, but I am spending laisily. I have no fever. So this sluggish probably comes from two things. Anyway Yuki came back so that I'm relieved. And before his rehosptalization we try to avoid being caught by corona and Flu (Ful is getting spread little by little), it makes me nevous. Moreover the next hopstiatlizaion makes me anxious. 

Relief, tense, and anxious come together. It makes me feel not well.


Well, yesterday I had chai tea latte at Starbacks in the hospital. It was the first time for me to order custmized tea.

light syrup, all milk, and extra hot. 

I thought light syrup means less sweetness, but less "chai syurp". So the tasete is almost hot milk.

Have you ordered such a customized drink?

No comments: