Thursday, October 05, 2023

Good morning 1005

 

Yesterday it was very cold. According to the weather report the temperature was the same in November. In the morning I quickly changed my clothes in the closet to ones for fall and winter. Of course I changed Yuki’s ones, but it was very easy. basically he has two kinds clothes for spring&summer and fall&winter. And he organizes his sports clothes for tennis, fishing, and golf in another closet. In my case my clothes are more complicated, like for very hot summer, cool weather, cold weather, very cold weather and warm weather. Then additionally for spring color, summer color, fall color. 

I don’t have much clothes. It I need to constantly organize my closet. 

Today I have a meeting at the library. Finally the staff of the library try to hold an Englishpicture book reading performance  by themselves. So I will tell my (our group) way to read them to the staff and I can assist them. Unfortunately there is no member to do it at the library in my group, though I keep I touch them. So if the library organize the performance proactively I am really happy. My book collection is also useful.

No comments: