Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Good morning 1017

 



It is still Tuesday. 

I’m all right.

Yesterday I did exercise well. I went the gym. I did walking, and before going to bed I did yoga. 

Too much!

Before this summer, I kept doing this routine, though I often skipped. This scorching summer stopped this routine. 

When I was walking yesterday, I dropped one temple nearby. Coincidentally I could talk the monk. At this temple they resumed “syakyou”. “Syakyou” means to copy sutras by hand on paper. I knew it when I started walking exercise in corona pandemic. Of course at that time it was stopped. But I could talk the monk and his wife. They remembered me. As of now they only open to parishioners..However he said “if participants are not so many I will call you”. A new thing might be added to my fun list.

No comments: