The Obon holidays are over, and our daily routine has returned to normal.
It’s Wednesday today. This morning, we are going to the bank and the clinic. In the afternoon, Yuki is going to get a massage. Do you know “ashitsubo massage”? It’s a kind of foot massage, but it’s a little different. It focuses on the acupressure points on the soles of the feet, which are pressed firmly with the thumb.
I hope it will help improve his numbness, even just a little, although it seems difficult. Of course, it isn’t covered by public health insurance, but it seems to be a nice change of pace for him, so I think it’s worth it. He usually gets a one-hour treatment. Today, though, he is getting an extra 30 minutes, and I’m going to take advantage of that and get the extra 30 minutes myself!
We are also going through our documents and paperwork again and reviewing everything. As part of that process, we are going to the bank today to organize our bank accounts.

No comments:
Post a Comment