What a pain! My right neck and shoulder have been hurting since yesterday morning, though my right shoulder has been hurting since this winter. So I put on a pain-relief patch and carried on with my day. But the pain got worse, so I went to an orthopedic clinic.
They gave me an IV painkiller and told me that wearing a neck brace might make things a little more comfortable. They gave me a simple neck brace to wear.
I don’t know why the pain got worse. I guess the shoulder pain has now spread to my neck. The pain is much better this morning, but it still hurts when I move my neck up and down. My left shoulder has started to hurt a little, too.
Oh, well. I guess I just have to learn to live with it and manage it as best I can.
You still have to wear a mask at hospitals in Japan.


No comments:
Post a Comment