Wednesday, August 07, 2019

lunch diary 804

Though it is in the middle of the second week of August, let me tell you my lunch diary of last week.



Monday, Yuki took a day-off.
He started to consume his paid leaves.
Karasawa shiren Can't take a picture of buzzing; Sprouts of Japanese ginger




Tuesday, it was too hot. I bought croquets of delicatessen.
Delicatessen Avoid me from the oven: boiling summer



Wednesday, in the morning I joined my friend's workshop.
Then I had lunch with her. I was going to eat cold noodle, but it was "cold" in the restaurant, so I ate hot noodle with lots of vegetables.
She is 10 years younger than me, but we can "pursue" the same interest. It is fun.
Forward together Keep the age difference; Sweet fish in the river



Thursday, I made fried rice noodle.
The last night Yuki and I had a quarrel, which is not unusual. Why? Of course our retirement budget schedule.
After quarrel usual day comes; Freshly washed hair

Well, "freshly washed hair" is a seasonal word in summer.
Nowadays, morning shower is usual especially for young people.
But probably until 10 or 20 years ago, it was  unusual, but in summer it was also hot, so many people washed the hair after they got up.



Friday, I got fresh sweet fish a lot, and cooked them to make

At the gym No change of room temperature; KANRONI of sweet fish

No comments: