Friday, August 30, 2019

Anyway Friday!

Since Yuki got his freedom, one week has passed. Our life style doesn't seem to change a lot, except I cook dinner for him.
I realized that rice is very useful. We have staple food ( I have just learnt this English word) , it is ri
So it is not so troublesome as long as we have cooked rice, which means I don't cook feast.
So I always set the timer of rice cooker.
And our important accompaniment is "Natto". I hear someone screaming.

It is raining now. In the morning I'm going to see a dentist.
Yuki stays home and (according to her) he is going to do music and photo creative work.
In the evening, I have lessons, and he is going to go to experimental squash practice.
At night, he is going to go out to his farewell party. He has at least more two appointments of his farewell party.

No comments: