Thursday, August 08, 2019

walking diary 0804

Since last week, I haven't done walking exercise because of this heat.
So this diary was about two weeks ago.
At that time we had still rainy days.
 

 
I saw these sunflowers in a field, There was no weed. It means the owner left these sunflowers purposely.
On the day I did volunteer reading of English picture books at the library.
Sunflowers; Enjoy foreign letters  With picture books

 
 
Can you see petunias covered with weeds?
In the field Not only weeds; Summer sky
 

What a wonderful lily!
Do you know the name. It is Star Gazal, a kind of oriental hybrid lilies.
This day I talked with my mother on the phone for more than one hour.
How stubborn! Hear laughing at the end;  big thunder clouds.
 

 
Suddenly gray clouds appeared.
In a hurry  Get through all errands outside ; Cold sweet beans jelly

 
It was another day. On the day while I was walking I heard thunder.
Thunder rumbling Walk back home safely ; Pink silk tree
 

No comments: