Monday, August 26, 2019

Yuki's retirement life has started.

Last Friday, he got home with this bunch of flower around 6 PM, and as soon as he got home, he left out again to join his farewell party.
We spent usual weekend.

And Monday has come.
I made usual breakfast for two of us, and ---he took out the garbage, then he went out to play golf.
Though it is a usual weekday, coincidently he found a friend who took a day-off, and went out to play golf.

Seemingly our life doesn't change so much.
It is right.

Well, last week I was really tired or exhausted after the trip with my mother.
As I wrote on my blog, she couldn't lots of things more than I expected. It brought me lots of anxiety. I talked with my brothers on the phone, I asked some advice from an elderly center on the phone. (I was going to visit the center near my mother's house, but luckily, they talked a lot with me on the phone.)
But the important thing is "she still can do lots of things by herself, and spend days by herself.".


No comments: