Wednesday, August 21, 2019

There are only three days!

Obon vacation finished. And Only three days including today are left --- Yuki commute his office regularly. Our (happy) golden life is just around the corner.

However, anyway our new life seems to start busily.

This weekend, we took my mother to Hakone.
Since we went on a trip with her, three years passed.
And this time we found she cannot more things than we expected.
I took her to an art museum. There she used a wheel chair for the first time
Against our expectation, she "enjoyed" using a wheel chair.

 
She made Haiku with me.
A chorus of cicadas  Enjoy getting old In a wheel chair
 
After the trip, I called a city division of the support for the elderly in her living area.
I thought I had to visit there directly, but I could talk a lot about the support system on the phone.
 
We seem to prepare necessary matters  little by little  for her to live easily her elderly life.
 
In two weeks, we will take my mother-in-law to the same place.
 



No comments: