Monday, September 13, 2021

KIDS TALK card -4-

 


Last week I chose this card, but unfortunately I didn't hold a zoom meeting because there were not enough people.
However I showed this card to one of my friends, and we are from the same age.
She said
"Yes, I have a hobby.   My hobby is dancing hula.
New hobby  for me is to practice ukulele.
I think that it would be fun to play the ukulele when my friend dance hula.
But some of my  hula's friends already have been practicing the ukulele."

As far as I know, she doesn't play any musical instruments. So if she starts practicing the ukulele, it must be fun.

In my case, my hobbies are --- playing the piano, making Haiku, and so on.
Before this corona pandemic,  I played the recorder (mainly alto, or bass) with other two members. We made trio. But unfortunately, the trio is disappeared naturally.
So I would like to resume the recorder performance, though it is not a new hobby.

This card tells " an important part of a hobby is that it leads to friendship who share your interests."
I agree with it. As you know once a month my friend and I perform a 30 minute concert at KARAKU, I play the piano, and she recites  a short essay..
It is fun to do something with someone. 
Well, I think discarding 10 things a week might be one of my hobbies, but it is done by myself and my husband. Well, it is not a hobby, it is a kind of preparation of ending my life.

Anyway under this corona pandemic, I think it is still difficult to do something with someone. "Difficult" means, not only being caught by corona virus, but also being afraid of getting criticized.

I hope this corona pandemic would settle somehow.

P.S
I have to collect her comments.
She said "I had took piano lessons until I became a junior high school student. I mastered BURGGMULLER and CZERNY"
追伸・・訂正がはいります。
「ピアノは個人教室で色音符バイエルなるものから始めて年中児若い先生が結婚するので河合楽器のピアノ教室にかよい、ブルグミュラーとチェルニー―が終わったところ?でまでやりました」とのことでした。すみません

No comments: