Saturday, September 11, 2021

lunch diary 0911


Monday, 
Yuki and I love going to the nearby supermarket on Mondays, because, usually good quality meat which is leftover on weekends, is discounted. So we enjoyed the Japanese beef for Monday's lunch.

Tuesday,
I cooked eggplants. According to the weather report, it was going to be sunny. So I washed sheets and covers. BUT in the morning it was rainy. BUT, from the afternoon sun came up. So anyway all laundry dried.

Wednesday
It was supposed to be hot, but it was COLD or CHILLY for me. So I cooked hot (not spicy) curry noodle.

Thursday.
It was sunny. In the morning we went shopping by car. Then it was a so sunny and clear day that we did walking 5000 steps.

Friday, 
I had no excuse. We walked to the nearby supermarket, and found half discounted Japanese beef. So it was our lunch.
To tell the truth, though we are Japanese, we prefer meat to fish.

Well, my Mom is fine. These days she shows interest in AUDIBLE from ALEXA.
So I chose some nobles supported by AUDIBLE and let her listen to them.

No comments: