Thursday, September 23, 2021

Kids talk card -6-

 

Today I want to hold a zoom meeting using this card. I'm not sure if I can get enough members. Anyway the meeting will start from 4 to 4:35 at zoom site (Japan time) If you are interested in it, please give me a comment on this site. I'll send you the zoom cord.


Well, I'm not a student. So I try to think back of my school life. Probably the most important rule was --- having handkerchief with me  and having short-nails. I have played the piano since I was little, so I had no trouble about short-nails. But I would often forget to take my handkerchief to school. It was a rule at elementary school. At junior high school, not to wear a colorful jacket. At high school, of course not smoking, but it was not my important rule, because I was not interested in smoking. Well my school life didn't seem to be so strict.

In my house, when Yuki and I were raising up my children --- what was the rule? Not to tell lies, though it is a basic rule.  Probably when they were small children, it used to be a kind of rule  -- to keep their picture diary. Or when they were elementary school children, before playing outside they had to finish their homework. I'll ask them what did they think about it when I have such an opportunity.  I think we didn't have special family rules, but we might have had our own life habits.

Well, now there are two people in my house, Yuki and I.

I "decided" a rule, that is to share  house errands. For example, On Wednesdays and Fridays (my lesson days) cleaning the upstairs toilet , hallway and stairs is Yuki's role. But it is often broken, because he often plays golf on Wednesday from early morning.

Anyway, in our retirement life, it is one issue how to share house errands. 

No comments: