Saturday, September 18, 2021

lunch diary 0918


Monday, 
Our younger daughter M and granddaughter Ah-chan had lunch together and left for Saitama. On Sunday M had fever because of the side effect of the vaccination. Monday she was all right.
After they left, we organized the rooms and spent lazily the rest of the day.

Tuesday,
It was the day of KARAKU for me. But I performed with my friend. But as soon as I finished our performance, I had to go back home. On the day my mother got a little bit strange or got a feeling of anxiety more than usual. So I need to chat with her.
My mother usually spend alone afternoon of weekdays, though around 3 PM someone always visits her to make sure of her safety. when I was chatting with her, her daughter in-law, and my daughter visited her. So as a result, she talked with more people and much longer than usual. 

Wednesday
We got some pieces of salmon from our neighbor. They are very delicious. To tell the truth we were looking forward to the salmon coming this fall. 

Thursday
One of my hobbies is clipping recipe from the newspaper. But clipping and cooking is different. So on the day I "decided" to cook new dish from my clippings.  I cooked and shared with our neighbor.

Friday
The weather was strange because of coming typhoon or extratropical cyclone.
I trimmed roses and some trees.

No comments: