Sunday, September 05, 2021

lunch diary 0904


This week we were very mentally busy.
Anyway, now our second daughter M and granddaughter A are living in a hotel in Saitama. They left here Utsunomiya. We are spending quietly this weekend.

Monday, it was still hot. In the morning we did house errands such as going to banks , a supermarket, and so on. Until June we walked to banks, but now we don't. It is too hot. Yuki is alright, because he plays tennis constantly. But I---, I know I need more exercise. What should I do?
In the afternoon, Yuki had his car checked. Here in Japan car inspection is done every two year. We think probably it would be the last to have current car checked. We use this car politely and kindly as much as possible for the next 2 years.

Tuesday
I cooked green peppers.
At supermarket green peppers are expensive, but in neighbor's ' garden there are lots of "baby" green peepers. I help the neighbor to "consume" them effectively.

Wednesday,
Our second daughter and granddaughter finally could freely go out. The first thing M had to do was updating her driver's license. We had Japanese hamburgers for lunch.  Our grand daughter A couldn't have hamburgers and first food in Thailand, because as soon as she had, she had diarrhea. She was really really impressed at Japanese hamburgers and free gadget. We bought them at a drive-through restaurant and had them in our car.  We avoided to enter restaurants with four members.

Thursday
In the morning I took every three month blood check. While I was in the hospital, they were doing shopping and had SUSHI.
The result was the same of the last one, so I avoided taking medicine --- but I also promised again to do exercise more.
My problem is high cholesterol. ( I have a little  arteriosclerosis??)

Friday,
In the morning all of three (or four) cleaned their room in the condo, and they checked out. We had pizza at home, and we saw them off at Utsunomiya station.
I slacked off the rest of the day.

Next weekend probably they will come again. Because my daughter will take the second vaccine at Narita airport. We are worried about the side effect, so she is going to stay with us for at least two days here.

No comments: