Sunday, August 29, 2021

lunch diary 0829


To tell the truth, it is difficult for me to adjust to this humidity.
Though I have an appetite, I seem to prefer rice to bread or pasta. When I was young (I'm not sure when was my young period), I preferred bread or pasta to rice.

Monday
Yuki went fishing early morning. But the rive was muddy (cloudy), so he gave up fishing. So we decided to organize our garden. He trimmed bushes, I weeded. Anyway we did it, though our garden didn't look so changed.  "doing it" is important, for us.

Tuesday
We bought fried-SANMA at deli corner at a nearby supermarket.
SANMA used to be very inexpensive usual fish. Nowadays it seem to be difficult to get it at reasonable price. Until 15 years ago, a lot of SAMA came from KESENNUMA fishing port to one of our neighbors. We used to share them with a bucket.

Wednesday
This week suddenly all summer vegetables' prices were up because of lining rain.
We had cucumber enough until last week. But once we knew it was expensive, we wanted to eat. What twisted people we are!

Thursday
I noticed the eggs in the fridge were almost short-dated.
So I cooked all of them scrambled eggs. The rest of scrambled eggs became for our dinner as topping of Cold noodle called HIYASHI CYUUKA.

Well usually the eggs on HIYASHICYUKA is fried eggs --- but it was all right for us.

Friday
Yuki took an annual health check. The official result is going to be sent in a few weeks. Anyway his abdominal girth decreased. He was so glad that he had a big can of beer at night. Well, my health check every three month is next week.

No comments: