Monday, August 16, 2021

lunch diary 0814


Monday 
I got the second vaccination. I thought probably I had no side effect on the day, but anyway I dropped by a super market and bought some delicatessen. I spent lazily the rest of the day (as usual).

Tuesday
Fortunately I had no fever, so I went to KARAKU to perform with my friend.
However I felt very sluggish, so after Karaku, I took a nap and had light dinner, and went to bed earlier than usual.

Wednesday
Both of us had much free time. City tennis coats were closed. I stopped temporally going to the gym. However Yuki wasn't bored. He seemed to enjoy watching TV while watching his PC. On the other hand --- I was a little bid bored. BUT to tell the truth, I still felt sluggish.

Thursday
I went to my friend's house to get a hair cut.  In the afternoon I started organizing my English materials. As I introduced my new plan yesterday, I planed zoom meeting more using my materials.

Friday
Though I did lessons, I was not in good shape. I thought the reason was the sudden coldness. I didn't seem adjust to the difference of the temperature. OR I might had belated side effect.

This weekend I was almost in bed taking some medicine. I had no fever, but anyway I felt very sluggish. Today I'm all right. And it is not so cold.

No comments: