Thursday, August 19, 2021

Kid Talk card -2-

 Today's card is here.


Unfortunately, I couldn't gather members of my Zoom meeting about this card. Anyway I continue to advertise this plan.

Nowadays, lack of numbers of honey bees is getting a big ploblem.

Well, today's questions are these three.
What smell do you like best? 
Though it depends on seasons, I like mint in summer. It makes me feel refreshed.
I also like lavenders. I have a big potted lavenders in my garden. I picked the flowers and dried them. They smell good. 
However nowadays, here and we see lots of things with artificial lavender's smell, like detergent, air refresher. So a kids said "this is the smell of washroom".
I had a big laugh. Well when I was a kid, the smell of orange osmanthus was the smell of washroom.
. My elder daughter doesn't like bananas. BECASUE she used to use toothpaste with banana smell, and she didn't like the smell in sudden, and she didn't like eating bananas subsequently. 
A few years ago I was into aroma, and my family also likes aroma. The big hit was against aging body odor. Since Yuki retired, Yuk's stress has decreased, and he doesn't have not so strong aging body odor according to our daughters.

I'd like to have a such chat. 

No comments: