Sunday, August 08, 2021

lunch diary 0807


Monday,
Yuki's second vaccination was finished. He is the first person in my family to take the vaccination twice. It is a relief for us.
Unfortunately, he had fever. But it was all right to take a fever reducer. He seemed to enjoy the day in his room watching TV, playing around on computer and so on.

Tuesday,
I felt a little bit tired from this heat even though I stayed almost in the house those days. We went to the library and on the way home as usual we dropped by small shrines.

Wednesday,
I got lots of green peppers from the lady next person. Both of us felt a little bit bored and tired. SO, we did 10 minute cooking. We made easy unsweetened pudding called "CYAWANMUSHI" with microwave oven. Well, this youtube recipe seems to be complicated than ours.


Thursday
I got GOYA (bitter gourd) . So in that morning, I was also busy in cooking. This summer it is really hot, so it seems to be a good harvest season of summer vegetables. Some of them is eaten by themselves, but we (Yuki and I) are not plant eaters. And it is difficult to fresh vegetables themselves much at once. It means "cooking" is necessary.


Friday
In the morning I went to dentist, and in the afternoon, Yuki went to dentist and skin clinic.  

I try to do things what I can do on the day. However to tell the truth, I'm full of anxiety, though I have nothing what I can do by myself. Like everyone (probably) I seem to be tired of this corona pandemic and, my mother, my younger daughter's family, and -- well, I'm not so worried about my elder daughter even though she doesn't earn money. In fact I really thank her for watching my mother. 
So I really than to YUKI, who chose " not to work more" and "to stay home".
Well, he doesn't stay home. Yuki's attitude to enjoy his "hobby" makes me relaxed and tells me Whatever happens happens.

No comments: