Sunday, August 29, 2021

Kids talk card -3-

This was the card of this week. Unfortunately a zoom meeting wasn't hold.

A famous Japanese singer re-entered university to learn "Japanese literature" to improve his Japanese vocabulary.
One of my friends re-entered university and got a certificate as a teacher, and now she works as a semi professor at university. 
Another friend also re-entered university to learn International exchange.

Actually, when I was in my early 50s, I thought I would re-enter university.
However -- I don't try it. Because of this corona pandemic, and my mother's problem occurred.
And to tell the truth I'm not so eager to "learn" something new.

On the other hand, since I'm a realist and I continue to discarding 10 things once a week, I want to reuse my clothes especially KIMONO. So I want to learn sawing skill. And I want to remake my KIMONOS. 
Of course I can ask someone to remake it, but it is very expensive. And if I could do that by myself, it is inexpensive, and very useful to "kill time".  One of the disadvantage is -- the cloth of KIMONO is very sensitive, so it isn't washed by the washing machine. Actually when people used to wear KIMONO in their usual life, they didn't have washing machines.

Well, though it is not a new skill, I'm studying English Haiku. Now I take Japanese haiku course by mail. In my plan, I'll take English haiku course by mail in a few years.
Anyway I want to gather members who enjoy English Haiku.

No comments: