Sunday, August 22, 2021

lunch diary 0822


Monday, I felt dull. So Yuki went grocery shopping to get some things on morning half-price sale at a nearby supermarket. We spent the day lazily.

Tuesday, I had a zoom meeting in the morning. I was glad to chat with the members of my volunteer group. I don't know when to restart our activities at the library and nursery schools. Anyway we continue communicating ONLINE. Now Japanese pear season comes. So I sent TOCHIGI's pears to my friends. Each of them gave me a call. So in the afternoon I was always talking on the phone or skype with someone. 

Wednesday, I thought it was a sunny day. So I wiped up the windows. BUT since I wiped them up? a heavy rain came. In Yuki's case after he washes his car it starts raining. So I seldom wash my car, I usually have washed my car at the gas station. I'm thinking when to go there.

Thursday, Yuki went playing tennis. Public tennis coats are closed. BUT community coats are open for the residents. So he can play tennis once a week. And so far his tennis school is also open. So he takes tennis lessons once a week. On the other hand though my private gym is open, I stopped going there for a while.  

Friday, fortunately the mandatory quarantine of our younger daughter and grand daughter was finished without any problems. They came to Utsunomiya. They started volunteer quarantine for 10 days at nearby weekly rental condominium.

No comments: