Sunday, October 02, 2022

lunch diary 1001


Monday
In the morning, We went downtown to do some errands, and had lunch outside. Coincidently a friend joined us.  I forgot to take the photo of our lunch.
A melon which is time to eat arrived. Each of us  ate 1/4 each luxuriously . The leftover was our  breakfast the next day.

Tuesday
I stir-fired meat and vegetables. The taste is by commercial sauce for grilled meat. I also made grated daikon radish.
I went to the gym and Yuki went to play tennis in the morning as usual. In the afternoon we were relaxing as usual. I bought the stored water for emergency online.

Wednesday
I often make Chinese-style marinated cucumber and chicken recently.
I bought  new lace curtains. Some old ones were disposed but the others were washed and replaced.

Thursday
It was hot and I felt a little sluggish. Each of us went to exercise, but I bought lunchboxes on the way home. We shared them with two of us.
After sorting out our shoes, we went to ABC Mart shoe store to buy new shoes for the fall. My old ones  already had holes in the soles.

Friday
After sorting out our shoes, we went to ABC Mart shoe store to buy new shoes for the fall. My old ones  already had holes in the soles.
There were so many. So after  I steamed them, wrapped them one by one and froze them. I ran out of frozen yuzu.

No comments: