Sunday, October 30, 2022

lunch diary 1030 


Monday
I was cooking a block of pork with pressure cooker. I simmered apples and onions together as its sauce. I learnt this recipe on the newspaper.
However, I heated it  a little too long, and it burned. The meat was fine, but washing the burnt pot was a little difficult.
Recently, We've been looking for some parts to repair my husband's gadget .We've been going around second-hand stores.

Tuesday
The expiration date of the Thai souvenir "Massan curry" is approaching.
It's sweet potato season. Sweet potatoes are necessary to cook it.  I bought coconut milk and made it. But was coconut milk so expensive? I really understood the current increasing prices.
I didn't have coriander, so I used Mitsuba instead.

Wednesday
I had lunch at café Karaku  alone. I read the magazine to relax myself. Yuki played golf. I had an invitation ticket, so I went to the art museum.

Thursday
We had autumn salmon. They are expensive to buy for ourselves. Lucky us!
On this day, I deep-fried horse mackerel at night, So we could take  the standard value of "saturated fatty acids".

Friday
We got lots of Taro yam from my neighbor. So I asked her  to cook taro dumplings together. We were  still cooking while wearing a mask, but when we go in and out of each other's house, we are finally not afraid of the eyes around us.

No comments: