Saturday, October 22, 2022

lunch diary 1022


Monday,  we went to the library and went to a Chinese restaurant  that is popular for "MABO Tofu" .  but I had "Sour and Hot Soup Noodles. I hadn't had it for a long time. It was delicious. I got some energy. In the evening, I went to the hospital to take my medicine.

Tuesday,  though it is in fall, but it was very cold like winter. 
I called the city's "Mental Counseling Room". Because I got a little bit depressed. I wanted someone to listen to me. For me the department in the city is very helpful. Of course it is free.

Wednesday, I tried making the applesauce of ruby apples looking at the recipe in the newspaper. I used Red Onion. However, On the recipe the ingredient  was purple cabbage. I didn't mind. I also grilled the thick loin and put it in a pressure cooker.

Thursday, in a single pat,  both main and side dishes were cooked.  Did I cut corners?
Pen calligraphy, which I continued to do while taking a break, finished the second workbook,  and then proceeded to the next one. I wonder if  my writing would get better.

Friday, I put a bunch of green peppers in a pan, and cooked them with pork. 
I joined a Haiku meeting in the morning. I lost my confidence. But it was all right.  I got everyone to fix my Haikus.
I am the youngest of the members. The seniors are kind, but very strict.  Well now, I wonder if I would continue the activity.

No comments: