Sunday, October 16, 2022

lunch diary 1016


Monday; both two of us stayed home all the day. The lunch was Stir-fried lettuce and beef. My husband was organizing his room, and I was rewriting my Haiku.

Tuesday,  the lunch was  Neapolitan; Ketchup-based spaghetti . I seldom cook it. As a matter of fact, I won a lottery at the supermarket. One of them was Neapolitan sauce.

On Wednesday, I went to the head office that had been taking care of my business. Finally  went through the non-renewal procedures. On my way home I bought a lunch box. I thought I did my best for 20 years. The lunch box was "KATSU DON"
Though Katsu is pork cutlet, the sound KATSU means "win".

Thursday; What about this stiff?・Yuzu buns which I failed to cook a little. The taste was good. The volume was enough and they were very useful for us. These were the end of stock. I'm going to make ones again when I can get yuzu citron. Nest time I won't make  a mistake in the amount.

Friday; We left here for visiting our mothers at 6:30 in the morning.  It was a long day and we got home before 10:00 PM, but we were satisfied because we met our mothers  for the first time in a half of year.

No comments: