Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Good morning 1128

 Good morning. It is a quiet morning. Yuki is in hospital. Yuki’s standard of the care is going well. It it’s the last step immunotherapy. According to the schedule, after he is released, he goes to the hospital once a month. And probably every three month he has a CT check. Our life is getting normal with having a cancer anxiety.

Last Sunday I participated in a meeting for cancer patients and their family as a member of family. This meeting is organized volunteers of doctors, counselors, medical staff , and experiences of cancer treatment and nursing. It is a kind of public meeting supported by city. 

Why Yuki doesn’t attend it? He is busy in tennis. On the other hand I really eager to talk someone about cancer without pity. So the meeting is really meaningful for me. Today I am going to have lunch outside to celebrate my friend’s birthday.





No comments: