Monday, March 11, 2024

Good morning 0311

 

Today we are going to buy each sport shoes.

My big toe hurt.

Yuki sometimes has a cramp in his leg.

It is about time to buy new shoes. 






I like this article in the newspaper . It was posted by a subscriber who is 71 years old woman.

--I am growing flowers like my late mother. --

My mother passed away when she was 99. Everyone surrounded her said "you had a good life, you did your best" . I sometimes feel her saying to me "try to live it through up no matter what difficulty fell on you" from the heaven.

Looking back, she supported me saying "hang in there" when I was facing the most difficult time in my life, and I was very negative. Her saying and action are still now my emotional support. 

Her husband (my father) and son (my brother)  passed away earlier than her. She got through many difficult times. However, she never showed her crying. She is my role model in my life.

I have two ways to enjoy spring. One is growing flowers and weeding like her. The other is walking hills full of colorful spring flowers. 

I'd like to live each day to the fullest with smile. I'm excited in coming spring. Thanks Mom.

--------------------

As I told you that this subscriber is 71 years old. How youthful and cheerful!

(I hope this translation makes sense)


No comments: