Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Good morning 0327

 

It is sunny. Yuki has already gone. It is the first time for him to play golf in a half of year. This half of year our situation has changed. However as of now we are fine. 

Additionally next week he is going to play golf again. According to his plan he plays golf once or twice a month. 

And the day after tomorrow he is going to take immunotherapy. 

Then tomorrow I am going to do volunteer reading at the library. It is the first for me in three years. Unfortunately the volunteer is only me. The situation of volunteers is different now. 

Well, the heater in the kitchen is working somehow now. But there is a strange noise. It is an old heater. Though I cleaned it as much as I could, I wonder if it’s reaching the end of its lifespan.

No comments: