Friday, March 01, 2024

Where is my wallet???

 The other day I lost my wallet. To make a long story short, it was in my room.

On the day I did more errands as usual. I usually prepare some bags for each errand.

So, on the day I prepared five bags. One was for usual bag which has "wallet", iPhone, and so on. Another one was for attending a meeting. Another one was for stopping by bank, another one was for gym, and the others had presents for my friends.

Of course, I went there by car. And I changed the bags for each errand.

I was really relieved to finish all errands. Then ---, I checked my usual bag. There was no my wallet.

I looked for each room in my house. I couldn't find it.

Then I called all the places including my friends. I couldn't find it.

Then I went out again by car to check the parking lots. I couldn't find it.

Then I went back. And I looked for it in my house again.

I found it. It was under the big cushion. I had already checked the place, but I didn't move it completely. I just pushed it. 

Anyway, I found it, I was really relieved.

However, what made me disappointed was ---

I have such an experience.

My neighbor lost her wallet three months ago. She was looking for it on the road. I asked her, and I went to her house together. First I checked the chair she usually sits, and "moved" the cushion. It was there. I often hear, without noticing seniors tend to wallets or something on the chair, and they sometimes hide under the cushion. So first I checked under the cushion on the chair.

But I have never thought the same thing happened to me. And actually I "pushed" my big cushion on TATAMI floor.

Probably when I classified things into different bags, the wallet hid under the cushion. I really realize how older I got.






No comments: