Sunday, May 03, 2020

lunch diary 0503

How are you doing?  How's you situation?  Here in Utsunomiya  we follow mild home quarantine. So tow of us are having a quiet long weekend. It means we spend usual retirement days.




Monday; I felt my gum swollen, So you might be surprised I went to see my familiar dentist.
He said that my gum swelled because of coronaviruses stress. So I had my teeth and gum cleaned.
During the morning it was sunny, but we had spring storm in the afternoon.
Spring storm; may I go to see a dentist?  my teeth starts tingling,
Does it sound Haiku????



Tuesday, I cooked fried noodle with sunny-side up eggs.
A sparrow baby; sunny-side up eggs and fried noodle; cook  with one pan
"A sparrow baby" is a seasonal word for spring.



Wednesday, I got bamboo-shoot from our neighbor. They were already pre-cooked. So it was really easy for me to cook.
For a while I cooked something with the bamboo-shoot.
Bamboo-shoot, precooked them by the neighbor, much more happy




Thursday, I cooked bamboo-shoot fried rice tasted Chinese soup.
Bamboo-shoot; various tastes bring us, not only soy-sauce one



Friday; I simmered bamboo-shoot. And I also made bamboo-shoot quiche.
 
Bamboo-shoot; having lasted relationship; with our neighbor

No comments: