Monday, May 11, 2020

Walking diary 0511

A long weekend was finished. Usual days have started. In this city the state of emergency got relaxed. So from today, we can borrow books at the library. During the long weekend, I did walking exercise.




















On the day, it was really hot like summer. (Additionally, the next day it was cold for me , so I turned on the heater.)
It seemed to be difficult to walk 5000 steps at once. I walked twice in the early morning and in the late evening. And I walked totally 6300 steps.

Wheat of fall; in the balmy morning and evening, walking twice

Wheat of fall is a seasonal word of spring in Haiku world.  The harvest season of rice is fall, "wheat of fall" is used as a counterpart of the rice harvest.




















Actually, this city is one of province cities. So I'm happy to find nature easily.
These are bamboo-shoots. They are grown too much to eat. And this spring I got lots of pre-cooked bamboo-shoots from our neighbor.
I walked 6800 steps.
Bamboo-shoots; which is more high-maintenance  you or me?


 


















It was a really windy day. I walked 6200 steps.
On Japanese? lunar  calendar, "summer" we call it "rikka" has started.
It is time to reconsider what indoor sports I can do -- at home.
After Rikka, what we need to change, only reconsidering
 

No comments: