Monday, May 18, 2020

lunch diary 0518

It is getting hotter, though it suddenly gets cool or cold. So The follow thing often happens; I turn on an electric fan one day, and the next day I turn on the heater.


Monday; it was like a real summer day. I cooked Korean style fried rice; it means I fried rice with pickled vegetables.
I washed covers of a sofa, and put it away in the closet. Instead of it I covered the sofa with a green thin cover.
On RIKKA (the first day of summer);  change orange cover  to green





Tuesday; it was cold (or you could say cool). I turned on the heater. I felt a slight dizzy, so I took medicine. I had the leftover of Monday. Since this day Yuki's tennis club has started.
Bamboo-shoot rice;  for lunch and another lunch, with different plate




Wednesday, in the morning it started to rain suddenly, and it stopped at noon. It was really busy to open the windows, or close the windows. We don't have used  air conditioners in any room yet.
Green breeze; keep the window open,avoid corona


Thursday, I cooked fried noodle. But I was still hungry? NO, "my mouth felt lonely". So I went to a nearby Japanese sweet shop. (not a convenience store).
And We had this sweet. ANMITSU




Willing to a sweet shop, though feeling weariness, willing to a sweet shop, for MITSUMAME



Friday, I cooked bamboo-shoot rice for our lunch.
And I also baked bamboo-shoot pizza.
Probably it was the last time to eat seasonal bamboo-shoots.



















Bamboo-shoots; the day before weekend, eaten them up

No comments: