Monday, May 04, 2020

Walking diary 0504

Do you do walking exercise?
I managed to continue walking exercise last week. This weekend it was very hot like summer, so I doubt if I can continue walking exercise.

Now it is planting season. Before rice fields are filled up by water, they are need to be plowed.
Plowing rice fields; do walking for the sake of it, I'm happy now
5796steps.



I mistake the road so I walked 7533 steps.
After a long interval, I walked more than 7000 steps, which made me very tired.
So I spend very lazy afternoon.
Bluish barley fields; mistake the road, coincidently 10000 steps.
I know the number is exaggerated.
 
 


One of good things living in a province city, we are easy to see flower fields  without going to a tourist spots. 5817 steps.

The field of Chinese milk vetch; strolling in the rice fields, happen to find it
 

No comments: