Saturday, May 07, 2022

lunch diary 0507


As I tell you, the music is composed by Yuki. This time the music might sound strange. To tell the truth, we don't listen  to or read  each work until I combine them on You tube. Each of us makes own works by our feelings of the week. So when they are combined, it sometimes sounds novelty, curious, strange, comfortable, or harmonica with the photos and HAIKU.

Monday
Although it is in a big holidays, we have returned to our usual life. In the morning, we went shopping, and in the afternoon, I had a video call with my mother. What a short day it was!

Tuesday
We went to an exhibition at a museum. exhibition. We also bought traditionally seasonal sweet "Kashiwa mochi"  and good sashimi. Two of us are enjoying the big holidays together.

Wednesday
We drove a little bit far with convenience store lunch box. We were able to see the last " double cherry blossoms" of this year and on the same time wonderful greenery. 

Thursday
In the morning, my husband played tennis. I walked nearby. Lunch is a quick meal using pre-cooked  a ginger-grilled rice bowl. In the afternoon, we "saw" a little distant bakery.  I didn't buy anything.

Friday
In the morning, I saw wisteria with two senior women in my neighborhood. Then we dropped by a bakery which was different from yesterday's one. The bread of this bakery are all reasonable.
Each of them went home and had lunch separately. we are still refraining from having lunch together.

The first fish of this year  for Yuki. He is very happy to  it. However, he released it. It was a rainbow trout. How long was he in the river side? Well, it is 100 yen each in this area, though you can't get ones in Tokyo.




No comments: