Saturday, May 28, 2022

lunch diary 0528



Monday
We went to rural town "Nakagawa town". It takes about one hour by car. Our purpose is  a "vending machine" in the rice field area. A bowl of cooked udon or soba comes out from the vending machine.

Tuesday
Harvest time of snow peas. Thankfully we get fresh ones  from here and there.
I told my husband, " we need to take lines of them to eat."

Wednesday
I bought a pork cutlet at a delicatessen corner. . I'm worried about cholesterol, so I chose "pork filet cutlet" instead of pork loin cutlet.

Thursday
After all, I noticed that freshly fried food at home is more delicious. So I deep-fried horse mackerel . Is it all right to take fried food for two days in a row?

Friday
It was raining. So, my husband had no plans. In such a case,  we usually go to a distant supermarket. In the afternoon, we were  supposed to go to the library , so we had lunch in our car.

No comments: