Saturday, May 21, 2022

lunch diary 0521


Monday
We drove to the next city to buy  vinegar and soy sauce in a single bottle (1.8l) to "Oda Soy Sauce"  firm. Two of us are a little bit particular about food.
We dropped by a MICHINO EKI market on our way home, there we bought  our lunch boxes.

Tuesday
I hold our volunteer group meeting at ZOOM in the morning. In the afternoon, I went to the library to talk with the staff. Maybe we will resume volunteer activities there from July.

Wednesday
Boiled flatfish, oh well, I burned it. Well, things like that happen.
In the morning, I joined digging up onions  in the garden next door.

Thursday
It was the day of the blood test. Cholesterol was up again and I lost weight. What should I do?
Anyway, we had already decided  to "eat a feast" on this day, so we had a counter-tempura lunch.

Friday
I walked to a nearby clinic in the morning and a dentist in the afternoon, so I had 7,000 steps, it was easy peasy.
One of my friend brought me her harvested "fine" rhubarbs.




This week I made various things. Pickled rose and jam from edible roses. From rhubarb, candied rhubarb and jam.
I sliced the fresh onions, ​​and soaked them  in vinegar and honey. Vinegar is "Oda" vinegar.

No comments: