Saturday, May 14, 2022

 lunch diary 0514  


Monday
We drove  a little far to a luxury Chinese restaurant.
Was the fee of gasoline expensive??? However, it was a 1000 yen lunch. The scenery from the window also gave us a feeling of luxury.

Tuesday
I used up all the vegetables that were in the refrigerator. Vegetable fried rice!
It was the day of KARAKU.

Wednesday
I went to Karaku cafe again to do something. So I had lunch alone there.
I asked a woman to make a bag from my old kimono obi. It's about time to let go off my kimonos little by little.

Thursday
The weather was unexpectedly good in the morning, but it became cloudy in the afternoon.
Yuki went to a skin clinic in the afternoon, so I also went there together to do walking exercise while waiting for him.

Friday
The weather was unstable from the morning, and it rained after all. But Yuki played tennis in the morning. In the afternoon, Yuki kept in the room as a caution. Thankfully he didn't catch a cold.


No comments: