Sunday, September 18, 2022

Low birth rate in Japan

 A friend introduced this article.

Will Japanese people ‘cease to exist’?


The other day on Japanese news paper, this editorial column was introduced.

Give bold support to young generation for child-rearing


Some people take this issue seriously, and some people are optimistic saying decreasing the birth rate will stop someday, the others probably try to not to think about (including me).

However, according to the news paper, according to a questioner by the government, some tens percent of unmarried people between 18 and 34 don' want to marry permanently. The reason is having child takes lots of money and loss their own free time.

I think financial problem is the biggest reason. What I can say is I want not to widen the gap of economic. I know we have a wide variety of people. But I don't want to be divided into to parties. 

No comments: