Saturday, September 03, 2022

lunch diary 0903


Monday
We went to see cosmos in the field. They were in full bloom.  Then we went to café Karku to have lunch. I had pilaf with Japanese plum and Shiso herb and my husband had meat sauce spaghetti.

Tuesday
I cooked rice vermicelli with plenty of mulukhiya. It got cooler all of a sudden.  I put away the sleeveless clothes in the closet, and put  sleeves more in it. I organized the closet. Unfortunately I could discard nothing.

Wednesday
I stir-fried left over all summer vegetables like bell peppers, green onions, okra with tenjamen paste. Anyway one-pan dish.  It was neither cold nor hot, but it was very humid. On the day the news constantly reported  a typhoon hitting Okinawa. Well, what would happen?

Thursday
I was going to cook  "kinpira gobou  (fried carrot & burdock)", but I changed them into fried rice with kinpira gobor.  It was pretty good. In the afternoon, it suddenly became hot, and For me it was a tough day.

Friday
A new refrigerator  finally comes. The old one sometimes became difficult to get cold enough, and we were worried  about what would happen, but it kept working well until today. I fried  frozen dumplings and reduced frozen items as much as possible.

Delivery came at night. So we had dinner earlier than usual and  cleaned the old fridge with gratitude, and waited for a new fridge.

No comments: